First Friday Art Hop
Join us for the Art Hop at the Lodi Public Library, on the first Friday of each month, from 6:00 - 8:30 pm. The First Friday Art Hop is a community program featuring the work of local artists at several venues in Lodi, many in the downtown area.
This free event is an evening of viewing art and talking with artists, while being part of a fun, social event including the sampling of delicious hors d'oeuvres with some venues having ambient music.
For those who cannot attend on Friday, artwork will remain on display in the library for the entire month.
- There are no planned receptions at this time.
Art Hop Venues
Make it an evening by visiting other venues, each with different featured
- Thomas Theater Gallery at Hutchins Street Square (125 S. Hutchins
- Double Dip Gallery (222 W Pine Street)
- Lodi Community Art Center (3171 Lakewood
- Bunches of Beads (100 W. Pine Street)
- One Way Winery (25 N. School Street)
- New & Again Consignment Furniture
(110 S. School Street)
- bSharp School of Music (21 W. Locust Street)
For more information about the Art Hop & a venue map, visit the
Lodi Community Art Center.