Free Computer Classes
Your Lodi Public Library offers computer training courses. Computer Classes
Bring your laptop! Wireless access is available within the building. Click on “COLPHS” (City Of Lodi Public Hot Spot). No password required.
Reserving a Computer
You may reserve a computer (these computers include internet access, and access to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software) at the Lodi Public Library. Call 333-5566.
Computer Access Guidelines
- 90 minutes of Computer Use per day
- Ten minute grace period for check-in, after which the computer will be assigned to someone else
- Quick email check available at two computers; time limit is 15 minutes
- The Library's Internet Access Policy
Computer reservations can be made at the Circulation desk or by calling 209-333-5566. You can also make a reservation at our Reservation Computer located near the inner lobby doors. Reservations may be made up to 1 week in advance.
The Lodi Public Library has 23 computers, each with internet access and a wide variety of software, all for public use. We also have 2 quick email-check computers with limited time allowed.
- Color printer
- CD burners
- USB port extensions
- Internet Explorer and Chrome
- Adobe Reader
- Windows Media Player
- Microsoft Office 2010 including:
For our patrons with accessibility needs, at least one computer is equipped with:
- Ergonomic Mouse
- Enhanced Visibility Keyboard